Information Collection and Use
- Race For The Wounded collects personal information when you purchase products when you visit Race For The Wounded.
- When you purchase items through the Race For The Wounded website through paypal or similar, we may ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, physical address, and zip code.
- Race For The Wounded collects information about your transactions with us to provide shopping and various services to you.
- Race For The Wounded does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you’ve requested and when we have your permission.
- We will not send you unsolicited advertisements. However, we reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as a receipt, that relates to or are part of products or services you have purchased or agreed to obtain from Race For The Wounded.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, service provider, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the App) you are using. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
- Through server log files: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Sites usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY SITES
USE OF SITES BY MINORS
The Sites are directed only to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent and we request that all other individuals (including individuals under the age of 13) not provide Personal Information through the Sites.
Confidentiality and Security
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
- Race For The Wounded may update this policy at anytime. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address submitted to Race For The Wounded and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
Race For The Wounded
5411 Crest Highway
Thomaston, Georgia 30286